Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, Snow, Go Away....

28 years ago today, our precious daughter was born. Hopefully, she is having a good time in New York with friends tonight in celebration of her birthday! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Mother Nature is angry with us for something! We now have lots of snow on top of our lots of ice! I've been cooped up at home, and literally forced to clean off my workspace so that I could mess it up again!

Quite frankly, the first thing that came to mind today was spring! Thus this springtime card made out of a tye died paper that I picked up at the Red Rooster the other day. The stamps are from Stampin' Up and Inkadinkadoo.


Hope you all had a good day! See you tomorrow...

Patti J.

~You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks!

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

So pretty, Patti! I love the tie died paper and the window layout!

chatdumpgirl said...

you know i love that tie dyed paper!