Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm back!

I just love this stamp set - it is just TOO cute!!! It's the Kallioppe set from The Angel Company, and this card is for a friend at work. It's very fitting for her as she must have several thousand pairs of shoes in several thousand colors!

I'm sorry that the color is just not very good. If anyone has any 'photo hints' for taking good shots of cards and scrapbook pages, please let me know!



Tressa, Happy Birthday to you from me and your Birthday buddy, Melissa!



Good night all - Patti J.

~sorry, no words of wisdome - too tired!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Patti! Thanks for the comments and for dropping by my blog. The Clear Dollar Stamps are from www.newcleardollarstamps.com. The prices are great and they stamp perfectly! You get a ton for your money! Let me know if you have any other questions and I love the sassy saying on your TAC card!! Very cute!

chatdumpgirl said...

too cute! tell tressa and meli happy belated for me!