Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Technique Junkies' - March 2023 Release and Blog Hop

Hello there!

It's March already, how did that happen so quickly?
I was asked to guest design again this month for Technique Junkies
I so love the release this month, and can't wait to share some cards with you!


Welcome to the March 2023 New Release blog hop!

You can purchase the 'Gotta Have it All' deal for only $82.02 - That's a huge savings! You can also take 15% off of any March stamps through March 8th. No coupon or code needed - discount will automatically be applied. 


I really wanted to share the new sentiment set today, Peace and Comfort. It seems I always need a sympathy card these days, so this set was perfect for my card needs.
Here is the first card:

I paired the beautiful sentiment, and another new release floral stamp, Contemporary Vine Floral for this card. The vine was stamped on a piece of blue cardstock twice, in an L-shape, using blue ink (almost a tone on tone color). I then trimmed the panel on the 2 sides, and fussy cut the vine. This was adhered to the card base. The sentiment was also stamped in blue. The photo didn't capture this well, but the sentiment says "Know that I am thinking of you every day. You have my prayers and best wishes and are forever in my mind". After stamping this beautiful sentiment with the same blue ink, I die cut it and popped it up with some dimensional foam on a larger die cut that I ink blended to match the stamped words and vines.

and here is the next card:

This one uses the same sentiment stamps. I LOVED the font on this Thinking of You! I paired this one with a fun, new background stamp 'Lace Scallops'.  Easy card - both panels were stamped onto dark blue cardstock with Versamark ink, and matted onto white base and sentiment panel. Ta-da, Ta-done!



The next 4 cards need no explanation. I wanted to show how easy it was to use a piece of pretty patterned paper from my stash, and a sentiment from this beautiful set to create 4 five minute cards!






Thanks for stopping by today!
Hop along with the incredible Technique Junkies team, 
for tons of wonderful inspiration! Here's the hop list:

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks for sharing so many pretty cards today, Patti!! They are all wonderful. Great ideas, for sure.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These all turned out stunning Patti! I'm in love with the colors and the pretty florals! You've knocked these out of the park! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration, my friend!

Glittered Paws said...

Amazing cards with this months TJ release. I really like the four you created with beautiful DP and then the sentiment. Your selection of papers was perfect for each sentiment. Great ideas.

Lena said...

What a lovely selection of cards, Patti. I especially love everything about your blue tone one tone. The sentiment is perfect for the beautiful floral panels. Lena xx

Cheryl W said...

I had to take a very close look at your fussy-cutting on the first card. It is so perfect I thought for sure you had used a die. That is definitely a lovely stamp set. So many nice sentiments, and you've showcased them beautifully!

Gail L said...

What a great assortment of creations!
One day I will have to stop overthinking and do a 5 minute card, instead of a 2-3 day card!