Thursday, March 30, 2023

March 30, 2023

Hello creative friends!

I am sharing two fun cards today over on the Technique Junkies blog

This first card features 2 new stamps, Coffee Girl, and Jet Fuel.


The sentiment was stamped with a pretty ink onto a white cardstock panel. Next, the image was stamped, using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The image was colored with copic markers, and a bit of stenciling was done using a Grunge Dots stencil by A Colorful Life Designs. A strip of Washi Tape was added below the image, and the focal panel was adhered to a coral colored card base.

After I looked at it a while, I decided this Coffee Girl was in need of some sass, so I applied Glossy Accents to her sunglasses!

Next up, is a fun card that features Sassy Pants from the March release, and an older stamp Drinkin' and Thinkin'.  It's been a pretty rough month here, and there were 2 or 3 days that I totally looked just like this gal! And believe me, my pants were sassy! Lol....


I used a dark gray ink to stamp and stencil on this gray card front. The stencil is Messy Diamond Grid from A Colorful Life Designs.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I have had a great time designing with the talented Technique Junkies' Team! Thanks so much to them all for making me feel welcome! Hope to be back again soon...

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

Food for thought: 
Life teaches us some painful lessons. 
But it is from adversity that strength is born. 
You might have lost this inning, but you will win the game!

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card designs and I love the sassy glasses!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, I'm loving those really shinny sunglasses! What cute cards and great for coffee lovers like myself! LOL These are both fun and inspiring designs my friend! Please take care of hubby and hope he feels better soon with your love and care! HUGS

Beth Stamps said...

Awesome cards. My favorite is the first one. The stenciling and colours really drew me in! Wowza! Love the shiny glasses. You rock! --Bethie

Cheryl W said...

You did a superb job on these two cards, Patti. I really like the "Sassy Pants" one. Sometimes I think I have nothing but sassy pants.

Glittered Paws said...

Two great cards - really liking the first one with the sassy glasses. And if your pants are too tight is it still sassy as indicated on the second card???

Lynette said...

Two very fun cards, Patti!! Welcome back. :-)

Donna said...

Fabulous cards Patti, I especially like the coffee one!