Friday, March 10, 2023

March 10, 2023

 Hi all!

Today is a catch-up day. So many times, I lay things aside, and they don't get posted here. Sorry for the photo overload!

Here are some things I've created, and want to share:

These boxes were fromone of  Stampin Up's Paper Pumpkin kits. The kit made 16 boxes. I actually have several in a little shop downtown. The patterned papers and sentiments were all different. I put an easel card type of top on mine. This shot shows the box closed up.


Here is the opened box. As you can see, I could have used either the green or the coral color for the box, just depending on how I chose to fold it!  I put 2 Hershey chocolate miniature bars in each box, and laid the gift card on top for someone to either attach a real gift card to, or to write a note on.

This is a terrible photo - couldn't get it right the day I took it, but this is a swap that 9 of us took part in. Every couple of months, we do a new panel, and this was our Christmas panel. Sorry to make your eyes cross! My square was the little car with the tree on the roof.


Birthday card for our daughter...



Daughter and granddaughter play the Ukelele, so couldn't pass up a chance to create a fun card for them.


A friend, Lisa Stiehr, who sells Close to My Heart products, had us in one morning to make a card and small scrapbook page. Here's the card...


And here's the page!


Borrowed these stamps from Shirley, my bestie, to create these cute favors to stick into the grandkids Valentine's boxes.



That's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Patti J.

Food for thought: Your religion is what you do when the sermon is over!



8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful projects and all so well designed!

Lynette said...

These are all wonderful, Patti!! Thanks for sharing all of them.

Donna said...

Great post, I enjoyed seeing so many fabulous creations!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun catch up post - so many things to look at so much eye candy. Love DD birthday card.

Pam Sparks said...

So many fun cards to see today! I'm late to the party again! What a neat idea to do the Christmas swap and frame it! I love that!

Anonymous said...

This was a great catchup. I really love the Aspen Tree card. How beautiful stamping in colour, requiring no colouring.

Cheryl W said...

So much inspiration in today's post, Patti. I love seeing all your projects. You make such a wide variety that it's hard to choose a favorite. Of course, if I HAD to, I'd pick the ukelele card. It's just so unique and I can imagine the big smiles on your granddaughters' faces when they receive it.

*Vicki* said...

I'm so glad that you're sharing your creations because then we see how busy you've been crafting up a storm! They all look so amazing and I'm enjoying seeing all of the different projects you've been making! Those treat boxes look like so much fun to make and give out! I love your Christmas sampler...and I'm way behind on putting the 3 of mine together! LOL I need to get all of mine finished up as I'd like to hang up my newest Spring one! :) Hope you're doing well and thanks for sharing your inspiration Patti!