Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Use a Tag

Hello!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is to use a tag on our cards.

What a fun challenge! Here's what I made:

I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your tags! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

10 comments:

Donna said...

This is stunning, so bright and cheery, it brightened my day!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your tag - very bright and cheery with the sunshine yellow flowers. This mkes a great birthday card. You nailed this challenge

Laurie Unger said...

Oh! How pretty. Love the background you created and how you popped up one of the flowers.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is such a beautiful card Patti! Really love the flowers and how they overhang on the tag! Brilliant take on the challenge friend! Great inspiration!! HUGS

Lena said...

Beautifully done, my friend. I love to see tags on card and for some reason always forget to make one myself :-) Awesome inspiration!
Have a great day and stay safe and healthy.
Hugs,
♥Lena
Lena’s Creations

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tag is so beautiful and well designed.

Diane said...

Pretty! I love the yellow flowers on the tag.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So pretty. A very lovely tag to complete your challenge.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍

Heather said...

So pretty!! Love the little dots in the background; so fun!