Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Anything But a Card

Hello! Happy to see you here today!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is to make 'Anything But a Card'.

What a great idea! I was able to dig into my stash, and come up with this 'sweet' box!

I found this cute template here at Heidi Smith's site - had to give it a try!




I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see 'Anything But a Card' projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Lynette said...

ALL of your sweets look so yummy, Patti! I love what you have made - so cute and well-done.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute - these would make cute favors at a shower or a get together, like a birthday!!! Love these ice cream stamps - and have used them quite often. Great idea friend.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this is just as sweet as can be Patti! LOVE this cute little treat box with your sweet treat images popped out! I can see these decorated in all sorts of ways! Thank you kindly for sharing your inspiration and how to my dear!! Sending hugs

Donna said...

Wow, such a fabulous treat box, beautifully colored too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic box design and a great way to give a gift of goodies!

Heather said...

I see peanut butter cups!!! This is really "sweet" and is such a cute way to give a little summery treat! Love the colors you used!

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute treat box - I think I needs me some peanut butter cups now! LOL. Great job, Patti.

Lena said...

Beautiful and delicious :-) Win-win!!!
Have a wonderful week ahead, my friend.
Hugs,
Lena