Saturday, August 21, 2021

Mood Swings

Hi there!

I have a really easy card to share today!  I used #SDX109 Mood Swings, and #S859 Elegant Illusion to create this fun card.

Here's my card:

Stamped, Ink blended with a blending brush, matted, and ready to mail! Super easy!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible March release!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow, That is a cool design for a background.

Cheryl W said...

Your card made me laugh! Love that sentiment. Your background is perfect, too. Thanks for brightening my day.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is an easy card, but certainly packs one heck of a punch. I love how you blended in around the edges and on the sentiment. I think this has to be added to my "favourites" of yours. Love, love, love.

Lynette said...

Oooh, I love that background stamp! Love the sentiment, too - great card.