Sunday, August 22, 2021

Autumn Floral Mandala

Hello!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today, that make me smile. I love fall, and the first one makes me think of fall colors. I also love a bit of snark, so the second one made me happy too!
Both cards use the new release stamp #S911 Autumn Floral Mandala. 

The first card is colored in fall tones with Copic markers. The sentiment is from a new release set #SS135 Leopard.



This card was made using a smooshed background. I spread some Distress Oxide Inks onto a mat, and spritzed with water, placing the focal panel and sentiment into the smooshed puddles until I got the desired colors.  The sentiment is a new release #SDX189 Patience Tested.


So glad you stopped by to visit today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out the incredible March release!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful design and your cards are fantastic!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love how you used this stamp. So colourful.

Lynette said...

Cool stamps, Patti, and the sentiments are both great - especially the second one! LOL! Love the way you have colored them.

Cheryl W said...

I love fall, too, so your first card really caught my eye. Love the colors! All the new mandala designs are fun. I have lots of mandala stencils that I enjoy playing with. I really love the sentiment on your second card. I can imagine there are lots of people who "tested negative" for patience after being locked down with their families during this pandemic.