Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Anything Goes!

Hi friends! 

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'Anything Goes'.

What fun! I was able to dig into my stash, and come up with this pretty card!


I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


This set contains 1 large 'happy', and 15 small words!

Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

10 comments:

Lynette said...

What a fun font, and such a pretty background!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and background Patti, this set has so many possibilities!

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful card Patti! I always forget to dig into my UFOs and make something with them..and I have plenty! Great card to have on hand! Hope you're doing well friend! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the colors for the background. Great card design!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty Patti.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful Clean and simple card, Patti!

Cheryl W said...

Great card, and it can be for either gender! I love a versatile stamp set. I have a few that have a large word and then smaller sentiment add-ons to go with it. They're so handy when I need a quick card.

Glittered Paws said...

What a nice CAS card - and the set is perfect for this type of card. Makes a quick card. May have to case this one.

Heather said...

Simple and pretty!! I really like your background!

Sue said...

What a super background you created for the sentiment. Love the large Happy great idea.

Hugs
Sue