Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Summer

Hello! So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is to use a 'Summer' theme on our cards.

What a fun theme! However, it's sad knowing that summer is nearly at an end. I dread the onset of COLD, ice, and snow!

Here's what I created for this challenge:


I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your 'Summer' projects!! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Well, that says "summer" for sure!! What a great card, Patti!

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful scene you've made here Patti! It certainly looks like a nice Summer scene and I know that cool weather is coming soon now. Wishing I was sitting in your card!! LOL!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super beautiful summer scene.

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty tropical scene - so CAS - and I'm loving CAS a lot. Love the birds in the scene and I think anyone sitting on the tropical beach would make me feel better. Great summer theme scene dear friend.

Donna said...

This scene is so striking and peaceful Patti!

Laurie Unger said...

Well, that is a wonderful summer theme. Awesome CAS one layer card too!

Cheryl W said...

I feel terrible, Patti. I've been missing all your posts of late. I think it was when your "follow.it" email subscription kicked in for your followers and I wasn't on it! I've signed up now, so I should be getting your posts in the future. Your card today is great. A beach scene is always restful and calming--perfect for a get well card. Love this card and can't wait to see your future posts, now that I'm on your email list.

Heather said...

Ooo . . . I LOVE it!! Simple and fabulous!! That sun looks so warm and summery!