Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Tic Tac Toe at The House that Stamps Built

Hi everyone - Happy Wednesday!

I'm back with a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for Repeat Impressions.
Here is the inspiration that Wendy gave us to work with:

  
I used the middle row: Off the Edge, Pastel Colors, and Get Well

Today, I used these Repeat Impressions Stamps:
10307-H Patti's Flower Outline
8603-E Get Well Soon

So...I have to tell on myself!
I had my card totally finished, and when I began to type up the blog post, I inserted the Tic Tac Toe grid and said OOPS!  I had worked from memory instead of re-checking the grid, and had used bright colors instead of pastel colors!  So......this one's a total 'do-over'!!!  Silly me...sheesh!

Here's what I made, using the above RI products:


I'm sure that at least one of you is in the process of laughing at with me, because you've done the same silly type of thing, right???

Now it’s your turn! Create a card using the Tic-Tac-Toe board above, and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Donna     Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 

14 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - hate that you had such a struggle with this challenge - but you created a beautiful get well card.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Donna said...

What a fabulous get well card Patti! Been there, done that, now you have an anything goes card ready to go for next month!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! I think we have all done that! I loveeeeeeee this! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Very pretty and perfect get well card. The struggle is frustrating, but the outcome is beautiful.

Laurie Unger said...

The Do-Over is gorgeous! Great layout!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The do over is gorgeous and I bet the first version was as well.

Heather said...

OH, I'm totally with you!! If you read my post, you know something similar happened to me on this challenge, too! Such a pretty card; love the soft colors.

fusiafscrapping said...

Love this! That blue is my favorite! So calming.

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty card. The colours are lovely. I love the layout too. Have a great day my friend.

*Vicki* said...

So pretty Patti!! Really love your layout and the color combo on this my friend! HUGS

Lynne in NI said...

Lol, yip we've all done that! Love the makeover, really pretty card :)

Cheryl W said...

Oh, Patti, I do silly things day in and day out! Just wish the final outcomes of my "do-overs" were as pretty as yours. Love your card today.

Sue said...

HA! yep we all do it! But, I love the color combo you used and the pretty flowers offset!
Very pretty card, Patti, would make anyone feel better.

Hugs
Sue