Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge at The House that Stamps Built

Hello, and BOO!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Today, our challenge is 'Anything Goes'!

It's nearly fall, believe it or not, so...
I created a Halloween card, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:
2308 Bats
1139 Halloween
2307 Trick or Treat Ghost


Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Anything Goes Challenge!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see what you make with the Anything Goes theme!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Heather    Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

10 comments:

joy said...

This is just toooooo cute! I love how you have used the triangle elements.

craftieodmae said...

super cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh LOVE it - awesome design and Halloween - not yet!!! I'm just not ready to put my summer stamps up yet.

Donna said...

How cute, and Halloween is just around the corner.

Heather said...

Fun! I really like how you have the little ghosties peeking out.

Cheryl W said...

Very creative card, Patti! I love the little ghosts peeking out around the black triangles. I've finally started my Halloween cards - but only have 2 done so far. Thanks for the inspiration from your awesome card!

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute - love the eyes on the ghosts.

Regina Easter said...

such a cute card...i love it

Lynne in NI said...

Heee, love those peeking ghosties! Great card Patti :)