Monday, August 28, 2017

Manly Card

Hi all!

Just thought I'd pop in today with a card I made a while back for one of our
employees' birthday.  Hopefully, he enjoyed it!


This was a digi image from Doodle Pantry, which I understand has closed down. So sad - they had such cute images!  You can enlarge it to see the shiny windows, headlights, and wheels. Had fun with this one!

Hope you're all doing well and staying dry.

Our prayers go out to all in Texas.  The Port Lavaca area and Victoria were the towns we traveled to a few months ago, with thoughts of relocating or at least wintering.  It was a beautiful area, and our hearts are breaking with each news cast.

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Sue said...

LOVE this card. The car image is wonderful! and the diamond plate design behind it is perfect! Looks like a 57 Chevy to me. My first car was a 58 Chevy convertible, so stinkin hot!!! Loved that car. Thanks for riling up my memories, made my day. Fun card, Patti.

Hugs
Sue

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! Patti this is such a great guy card!! Love that car!!

Christine Alexander said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog, I love the car image so perfect for masculine cards :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that car!!! And so sad about Texas :(

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cool card there! This brings back memories of times past.

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card, and love your metallic BG too.
The news is so sad, it's the headlines over here too.

Pam Sparks said...

This is awesome Patti! I love it...so many fun details that work together perfectly! You rocked masculine with this one! :D