Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hello Sunflower...

Hi there!

Just dropping in with a very quick post.

I recently had a friend introduce me to Strawberry Jude Stamps.
Once I found them, I simply HAD to shop a bit!

I bought this sweet Hello Sunflower set, and decided to make a card for a challenge
that Strawberry Jude is sponsoring.

So, this card will be entered in the Mod Squad Challenge.


Due to the Glossy Accents on the flowers, it was difficult to get a good photo. Of the
four that I took, this was the best.  What looks like a stripe on the bottom left flower is really my reflection in the gloss!  So....if you're wondering about the dotty background,
it was born when I opened a marker, and drops flew!  Lol...it was pretty juicy. 
Anyway, I decided to go with it, and just dot up the background.  Hope you like it!

The sentiment came from a different set, as the challenge was a 'Friends' challenge, but
this set has several really cute 'Sunshine' related sentiments.

The images are colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol and Illustrator Markers:
DG2, DG3, DG4, GB 4, GB7, GB9, B01
The cardstock is Crafter's Companion Kraft, and Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White.

Hope you're having a great day! Back tomorrow with a brand new Scor-Pal project!

Take care,
Patti J.






7 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Fantastic card, Patti! Those sunflowers are gorgeous.

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous Patti!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous sunflowers! Beautiful card Patti!!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, gorgeous sunflowers! And great job with your fix up dotty background - I thought it was DP at first!

Joyce Erb said...

Love your flowers and so cool you had our sponsors stamp:-) Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

Joyce Erb said...

Love your flowers! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge