Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Movie Theme at The House that Stamps Built...

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your week - Happy Wednesday!

It’s challenge day at The House that Stamps Built, and we have a great Designer’s Choice Challenge for you. RI Rock Star, Cheri, is hosting and has a wonderful theme challenge for us. 
Cheri's challenged us to create a Movie Themed project for this challenge!

Here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:

1505-N Rose Border


Card Inside: 


And now it’s your turn!
Please join in our challenge, and create something using: "Movie Theme".
We hope you will create a card that has a focus on today’s DCC theme, and enter it in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them!  Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
One lucky person this month will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous as always!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

This is absolutely stunning Patti, took my breath away!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I just LOVE this Patti!! Such a heartfelt sentiment and I love the gold accented hearts!! :) HUGS

Glittered Paws said...

Love Story was a GREAT movie - and your card certainly fits the theme of this challenge. Love the shading on your heart.

Cheri said...

I saw "Love Story" years ago and cried for days....I still can whenever I think about that story. Your card is stunningly beautiful and a great creation for the movie you chose my friend.

Beth Norman said...

I really like the sponge work on your heart. Your card is so beautiful. You rocked this challenge which is a real challenge in itself.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful!

Diane said...

Very pretty! I love the red and gold.

Heather said...

I don't think I have ever seen "Love Story", but never the less, your card is beautiful! Great color combo and the die cut heart border is really pretty.

fusiafscrapping said...

Amazing! What else is there to say.

Cheryl W said...

This is beautiful, Patti! I remember crying at the end of Love Story.

Lynne in NI said...

Aww I LOVE your card Patti! Don't think I've ever seen Love Story, sounds like it's one for my watch list!