Saturday, August 12, 2017

Scor-Pal Challenge - Mid Month Reminder!

Hello, everyone!

I thought I'd pop in today to remind you that you still have time to enter a project in the Scor-Pal challenge!

Each month, we have a new challenge up on the Scor-Pal blog
The August challenge is to create a 3-D Card, and of course, you must include more than one fold.

We hope that you will decide to join us!  Show us your 3-D cards that include more than one fold...you could win the monthly prize!

Here's what I made, using my Scor-Pal and Scor-Tapes:


Inside of card:

This card is called a Pop and Twist card - what fun!!!

Now it is your turn!

Be sure to link up your project in our challenge this month!
If we don't have ten entries, no one can win.  Last I looked, there were only a couple!
What have you got to lose???  We can ALL use Scor-Tape or Scor-Boards, right???

I love creating with Scor-Tape and my Scor-Pal Eighths!!!!  With all of the fun and amazing products that have come and gone during the many years I've been paper crafting, my Scor-Pal products are something I reach for with nearly every project.  I'm really enjoying this board,
with the scoring grooves at every eighth inch!

Thanks for stopping by - hope your weekend is going well,

Patti J.

12 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty card - love the dream catcher and you nailed the fold. Love all the elements inside.

Cheryl W said...

I love this, Patti. Pop and twist cards have a big "wow" factor, and they're so much fun to make.

Lynette said...

Your card is so pretty, Patti - I love it! That style card is already on my "to-make" list. Now I have more inspiration for it. My problem is trying to figure out how to decorate so many places! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that dreamcatcher!!!!!!!!

Sue said...

This design has become my favorite kind of card to make Love the dream catcher and the inside papers too. Beautiful background on the front. Patti, I love everything about this card, so nice.

Hugs
Sue

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Patti, that's a real stunner!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beauty and I love the dream catcher design. Awesome colors too.

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card front and you have mastered this inside fold!

Pam Sparks said...

So pretty Patti! Did you stamp and die cut the feathers? WOW! and that background! yes, I'm with you... love the scor-pal with 1/8ths and scor-tape is so handy!!! I haven't made one of this kind of fold. Bet the granddaughters would love making it! I will have to show them! :D

fusiafscrapping said...

Wow! Stunning card!

Beth Norman said...

What a darling card. I haven't tried that fold yet. The cover is beautiful executed with the colourful background and nicely coloured dream catcher.

Lori Kobular said...

Patti this is such a gorgeous card! I love the pop and twist card and that paper works perfectly with that design!