Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June Tic Tac Toe at The House that Stamps Built

Good morning!

I'm back with a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for Repeat Impressions.
Just look at the fun inspiration that Wendy gave us to work with:
  
I used the middle row: Dads, CAS, and Earth Tones

Today, I used these Repeat Impressions Stamps:


Did you know that Repeat Impressions also has pre-cut Swing Cards? Yep! They
come 10 to a package, and you can find them HERE.  I chose CAS, and what is cleaner and simpler than having someone else cut and score your cardstock?

Here's what I made, using the above RI products:





This was fun to do! 

Now it’s your turn! Create a card using the Tic-Tac-Toe board above, and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!
We are so excited - we have added a new Rock Star to our family - please
drop by and give Shirley a warm welcome!!!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Donna     Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh wow great use of not only this challenge but also the card - I think I might have a couple of those in my stash. Love this image - so sweet.

Diane said...

Definitely cute and simple, but adorable! Great masculine card.

Donna said...

What a created and fun card Patti! Like the background on the card too.

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous guy card Patti! This is perfect, I love flip cards!

fusiafscrapping said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Patti - your background stamping looks amazing!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful work. I like how you stamped on the outside of your image. Nice image too. Great masculine card, which are so hard to make. You make it seem so easy.

Heather said...

This is fabulous!! The swing card is so fun and I love how you stamped the background image; it looks perfect!

Cheryl W said...

A perfect card for Father's Day! Nice work, Patti.