Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Inspiration Palette Challenge at The House that Stamps Built

Hello!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new Inspiration Palette challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

Here is the photo that we were given for inspiration:


When I looked at this photo, the warm sky colors just drew me in. Using the colors in the palette, here is what I created today, using this Repeat Impressions Stamp:



Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Inspiration Palette Challenge!  If I
can do it, you can do it!!!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Laurie     Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Heather    Shirley   Donna

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

15 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous design and great take on the sketch Patti!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful with those stunning colors together. I love all the texture on your design too!

Glittered Paws said...

Love everyones take on this challenge - who would have thought, love the butterflies. Colors are perfect.

Beth Norman said...

Wow what a beautiful job my friend. You nailed the colour challenge. Love everything about this lovely creation.

Cheri said...

What a super awesome design here, Patti. I love that die and you took this challenge to a whole new level. Fabulous!

Diane said...

Beautiful card Patty. I love the pastel colors. Butterflies are my favorite. Great job!

fusiafscrapping said...

This is stunning!! The butterflies looks amazing!! I love the design and the colors!!

Lena said...

Lovely card, Patti. Love your card design and those gorgeous colours. Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day, my friend.
Lena

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely stunning design here Patti! Love the subtle tone colors and the geometric squares die on this! HUGS :)

ChristineCreations said...

What soft serene colours! You had the perfect patterned paper for this design!

Cheryl W said...

That pattern of squares on your card adds so much interest. Beautiful card!

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Great use of the color combo and that squares die is really fabulous! Love the butterflies, too.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the gorgeous geometric pattern and the soft colors you used!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty butterfly card Patti. Love the soft pinks and purples... the retro die-cut looks great in the background.