Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Cutting Cafe Bingo Challenge...

Hello, hello!
I have a bit of exciting news to share with you - I'm a new DT member for The Cutting Cafe! I hope you will pop over and look at all of the wonderful things Regina Easter has on the store, for you to create with.  Then, hop on over tomorrow to the Cutting Cafe Blog, and leave a comment to win
3 free sets!
This week, we were to use any of the Bingo sets.  I decided it would be fun to use the Halloween set.
Here is what I created, using the Halloween Bingo Set:

I really wanted to showcase both the large and the small Bingo cards, so an easel card
seemed like a great option.



Be sure to stop by the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month. Our design team will have lots of inspiration to share with you, and if you leave a comment, you'll be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from The Cutting Cafe Online store!
Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love the faces on those ghosts!!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, wow, how fun is that?! Love the bingo cards. I have used their files before, and they're so much fun.

Glittered Paws said...

Oh this is too cute - I now know why you bought the ghosts when we were shopping. You did a great a job.

Regina Easter said...

first off welcome again to the team....this project is super fun, super awesome...totally love it...great job my friend...hugs

*Vicki* said...

Now isn't this just the cutest!! I adore those ghosts and your easel style design with the bingo cards is so clever my friend! :)

*Vicki* said...

P.S. Forgot to say congrats on your big news!! :) You will be awesome!