Saturday, June 7, 2014

Look What I Won!

Hello, and Happy Saturday!

I wanted to jump on here for a moment today to say a huge THANK YOU to a new blogging friend. A few weeks ago, I clicked the follow button on a fun, and pretty new blog.  Shortly after clicking that follow button, Brenda Frame, my new friend, had a blog candy, and guess who won?  Yup, the title gave it away, didn't it?  I did!  It was hard not to happy dance in the post office this morning, when I saw this fabulous Memory Box die!


Brenda, thank you SO much!  And to all of my bloggy friends out there - remember what it was like to have a pretty new blog?  If you have time this weekend, hop over and check out Brenda's darling blog, 2 Peas in a Pod.  She has a really cute ladybug treat holder, and lots of fun things to check out.  While you are there, click that follow button! It would be fun to get Brenda to 100 followers by the end of the weekend!
I wouldn't be surprised to see her follow you right back!

Have a blessed Sunday,
Patti J.

13 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab prize ... look forward to seeing what you create with it!!

Dawnll said...

What a fabulous die! Congratulations... off to check out a new blog. Have a great weekend

Auntie Em said...

What a pretty die! I can't wait to see what you create with it. :)

Iris said...

Congratulations! And yay for supporting new bloggers. :) I'm sure you're gonna come up with some cool, beautiful creation with this die! Hope you're doing well and have a good weekend.

Stef H said...

how fun! CONGRATS! and it's always nice making new friends!

hugs :)

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

What a fabulous die! Congratulations!I invite you for participation in my candy ).
Have a great week. hugs, Helena

Rosie Guiher said...

Wow great prize, can't wait to see what you create with it.

Lisa said...

Congrats!! What an awesome prize!! I have to check that die out - it looks fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Patti! No one deserves it more! You are so kind. Thank you for sharing about Brenda. I will go and introduce myself and follow her. (If you get a chance to stop by, I'm having a little NBUS challenge over on my blog.) Have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

Cheryl W said...

I can just imagine the beautiful cards you'll make with that lovely die! Congrats, Patti. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Pam said...

Lucy you, what a beautiful die!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

2 peas in a pod said...

Patti, thank you so much for the shout out. I look forward to seeing what you create with this die.Hugs and have fun! http://2peasinapod-thepeapod.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

Congrats, Patti! Her blog is great and thanks for the link too!