Friday, June 20, 2014

Summertime with The Paper Loft

Hello, hello!
It's Friday, and it's officially summertime tomorrow, so I thought I would welcome the season 
with a fun card that's all about summer.  

Last month, I was honored to be selected to Guest Design for The Paper Loft.
To be honest, I had not heard of their company until a friend became a DT member. Thanks to Debbie Seyer directing me to their store and blog, I entered the monthly challenge, and here I am.

Here is the card all closed up, neat and tidy!

All of you know me well enough to know that I won't endorse a product, unless I really like it.
This cardstock is beautiful.  Truly beautiful!  
The collections are so nice, and the accessory sheets are just too much fun.  They make card making or scrapbooking so easy, and the products are very reasonably priced!  This card is entirely
created from the cardstock collection "Island Sun".  
Check it out at The Paper Loft - you will love it!

Met up with some stamping friends last night, and this was one of the fun cards that we made.  You can find instructions HERE - just do a search for Pull Out Card.  Also used my Perfect Papercrafting Mini Rulers to get this perfect mat for the sunshine.  Check out my sidebar for details!

Side view - what fun!!!

Had to show you the back so you could see the yummy 'other' side of this pretty paper!


I've also been enjoying the Paper Loft Blog - there is inspiration galore!


Thanks for stopping by!
I have lots of Paper Loft goodness lying in wait - will be back soon to share
another fun collection!

Happy Weekend,
Patti J.

16 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous design! Beautiful papers and details. Lovely creation.
hugs, Helena

STAMPING SAM said...

Love, love, love it! You took this fun fold card way above the clouds...awesome creativity! You are one cool designer! Bring your matting rulers next time, always wanted to see them in action.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty papers!! The fold is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl W said...

What a great fold. Would you consider doing a short tutorial on it? Your sunny, summery card is wonderful!

Lena said...

What a fun card ~ perfect for summer! I love the design of this card!
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Stef H said...

my goodness! this is spectacular! i can't even wrap my head around making anything like this, but i love the summer theme!

happy summer!

hugs :)

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - LOVE it - can't wait to get my goodies - perfect for summertime fun.

Sharon Underwood said...

Wonderful card, Patti! Love that paper, on both sides! So glad to be here leaving you a comment!

Amy Johnson said...

How fun!

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh such a pretty summery creation, love the fancy fold! Our weather has been like that this past week :)

Amanda Mertz said...

What a fun pull out card! I agree that these paper are great...perfect for the summer season! Hope you are enjoying yours so far! TFS!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and design.

MaryH said...

Hi Patti and Happy Sunday. I am follower of Debbie S {altho not visited for a while :-( }. Congratulations on being a GT at Paper Loft. They made a super choice. Gosh, you are getting on so many teams and GT's. No wonder either. Love this sunny summer card, and the folds are so interesting on the card. Enjoyed the front immensely with all the neat details, _Then_ saw it was a folded card as well. How wonderful. Liked it - lots! Hugs

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty and cheerful.
The colours are so pretty and I love the little touches of glitter.
A great way to greet summer. Now all we need is some nice weather here in by the East Coast. lol
Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week! :)

Pam said...

What a great summertime card you have created! I love the fold and pretty papers.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Beth Norman said...

Wow, really love the design of this and the way you decorated it up. You did this well.