Monday, November 5, 2012

For the Beauty...

Good morning!
Welcome to Monday's Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions!
Today, we are featuring a lovely sentiment, 'For the Beauty', that could be used for any season.
The sentiment needed to be the focal point of this card, so a CAS creation seemed to be calling...

Repeat Impressions #3213, 'For the Beauty', Simple Stories Sticker Sheet 'Harvest Lane', and Bazzill CS. Sentiment stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Dye Ink, Perfect Layers Rulers

This card was so easy to create.  The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of Bazzill CS, mounted on a dark brown mat, and adhered to the card front.  Using a sheet of Simple Stories 'Harvest Lane' stickers, the rest of the card came together in about one minute!  Of course, I used my Perfect Layers Tools for my nice even mat!  Be sure to use the code on my sidebar for 5% off if you decide to order a set for yourself!

All righty, time to hop over and see what my fellow Rockstars have created!
I have to admit that I peeked at these projects in the gallery, and WOW!  What beauties!

Cheri     Kecia     Geri     Joyce

Don't forget - the stamp of the week is available this week for 50% off to all Repeat Impressions followers!
Head over to the Repeat Impressions Blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all of the details!

Have a great week,
Patti J.

18 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful card Patti, and very true sentiment. Love the inspiration that I get from you creations.

:)
Judy

craftieodmae said...

awesome card, like your sentiment!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You have showcased the sentiment perfectly, Patti. Love your tree.

Dawnll said...

This is a perfect sentiment and design sweet friend. Always enjoy your inspiration.

Beate said...

I love the scene you created Patti! Wonderful card!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, I would never guess it was done so quickly. Great card for this time of year.

Pat (mspfd) said...

So cut and fun! My goodness, your stickers are fabulous. Love the little scene you created! I thought they were stamps!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the polka dot fence - and it all came together so well - love the tree with the swing too. Great card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Patti. Love those stickers, especially the lovely tree.

Carole said...

Hi Patti, thanks so much for visiting, I always love it when you do.

Your card is gorgeous and I love the sentiment and the wonderful red fence!

Glad you like the scarf and I know that your daughter will love it. What colour did you select? Hugs Carole xox

AmethystCat said...

love this - great scene - evokes such memories! love it!

Danni said...

Great scene!! Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous Patti! Love your sentiment.
Hugs xx

Carolyn King said...

that is a beautiful card, Patti. love that tree!!

KellyRae said...

Lovely card Patti. The sentiment is wonderful and so appropriate for the season.

Anonymous said...

This is such a darling scene!! Love that fence and sentiment!! :) HUGS

Selma said...

This is beautiful Patti. I really love that fence.

Judy said...

Awww..what a sweet card Patti. I love stuff like this...just makes me feel good all over!! Super job.

:)
Judy