Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving
to you all!

Amuse Stamps, Kaleidacolor Inks, Transcendence Embossing Powder, DCWV DP, Bazzill CS, Perfect Layers Rulers (see sidebar for details!)

I'm very thankful for the wonderful family and friends that we will be sharing the day with today, and also for each of you.  I have made so many wonderful friends through this hobby!

Hope your day is as special as you are,
and that you are also enjoying this time with family and friends. 

For my friends that don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish for you, many Autumn Blessings!

Hugs and blessings galore,
Patti J.

14 comments:

Emily D. said...

Beautiful card...have a blessed and happy thanksgiving!

Julie Robinson said...

this is beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Patti! Your card is beautiful. Love the leaves.
Hugs xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Patti! Hope you're having a lovely day with your family and friends x

KellyRae said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Patti. Lovely embossed leaves!

Glenda Atkins said...

Happy Thanksgiving Patti, love your fall card, perfect for the season!

craftieodmae said...

hi hon, sorry I haven't dropped by lately, the RA is ugly this time, I love all the gorgeous creations I've missed dropping in on!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your card is gorgeous. I am drooling over those leaves!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Patti!
Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!!
hugs & blessings


GORGEOUS card!!!

Beate said...

Hi Patti,
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your fall card looks wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Julie S said...

This is SO pretty, Patti!

You asked me about the switchplate cover on my blog...
Mod Podge on a regular ol' plastic switchplate cover. I literally looked at the pile of scraps I still had left, looked at the lightswitch and ran to get the screwdriver to take it off the wall. LOL!

I did lightly sand it a smidge just to rough it up a bit so there was something tooth to it.

Judy said...

Hi talented lady,

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you. What a beautiful creation...again. Love those colors.

xo
Judy

Auntie Em said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. It will be busy now getting ready for Christmas! Time flies by so fast.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Patti. Such pretty fall colors. The embossing looks great. Sorry I wasn't here to wish you Happy Thanksgiving!