Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful...

Hello!
Welcome to a new Designer's Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions.
Today, our hostess is the uber-talented Geri!
Geri's challenge is: 'Anything That Gives Thanks'.

Repeat Impressions #3212 To Everything..., Repeat Impressions #5127 Maple Leaf Silhouette, Kaleidacolor Ink Pad "Autumn", Memento Rich Cocoa Dye Ink

I think I should have made my center panels just a bit narrower, as it's 'just' off enough that it looks like I didn't get it centered! Lol, it's supposed to be off-center and to the left.  I used my Perfect Layers Tools for perfect borders around the DP.

This was so easy to create!  Hope you'll join us for Geri's 'Anything That Gives Thanks' challenge at the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built!  You could be the happy winner of some fabulous RI stamps!

My fellow Rockstars have some 'thankful' projects to share!
Check out the RI blog, The House That Stamps Built to see who has participated this week, and 
for all the challenge details!  Hope to see your card linked up!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

18 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Pretty! I really like that leaf stamp! TFS!

craftieodmae said...

that is just awesome, love the paper and your layout! Love the stamp too!

Mary Dawn said...

that's lovely! <3

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a fresh design, Patti. Love the stamping on kraft. Perfect fussy cutting, great colors and beautiful sentiment. What a fabulous creation!

LeAnne said...

This is just beautiful, Patti! I adore that sentiment!

Beate said...

Your card looks gorgeous, Patti. Love the papers and layout you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

So stunning Patti!! Love that sweet sentiment! HUGS :)

Netty said...

Smashing CAS card Patti and loving the words. xx

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the leaf stamp and love the paper too. Great job.

Jenny said...

Hi Patti!

Your card is so pretty - I love the orange dot DP and that sentiment is beautiful!

Missing you at the Great Impressions Blog for "Guess the Carol" week with the DT for stampin' prizes!

Hugs,

Jenny

Lorie said...

That is just lovely Patti! I love the colors!

Kecia said...

What a great layout! Such an awesome fall card! (I am totally in love with that leaf stamp!)

joy said...

Great card - I love the way you have done the leaf - it looks so real - great texture in it.

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card! I think you must have gone outside and picked that leaf up off the ground -- so realistic looking!

redwasher1 said...

Hi Patti, I really love this card! Your leaf looks so real. Awesome job!!

KellyRae said...

What a lovely fall card. The leaf is amazing! I like how the kraft cardstock complements the earthy vibe of the leaf and sentiment.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That card is so clean and pretty, but I just love that sentiment!

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Patti, your leaf is so realistic! our trees are very nearly bare now, just a wee puff of wind and the rest will all be down :( ah well, not long till spring LOL