Monday, August 27, 2012

Ghosties...

Hi there!

I don't know about you, but I think these little Neat and Tangled Halloween ghosties are as sweet as can be.  I just couldn't wait to ink them up again :)
Neat and Tangled, Tim Holtz Distress Marker, Kraft CS, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Ribbon from my stash


Who can resist Kraft, black, and white?  The clouds were 'colored' with my Tim Holtz white distress marker, which I am loving!  Stamped the fence at the top and bottom for some fun borders :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...

Hugs,
Patti J.

13 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very cute! I know what you mean about lovin a marker. I just got a new white gel pen that actually works! Same idea. Hugs....

Amanda Mertz said...

Love it Patti! That ghost made me smile again! Love the color combination too! TFS!

Sue said...

What a fun card. Love the kraft, black and white, great combo, never thought of it before. You can teach an old dog new tricks!!

Hugs
Sue

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh Patti, your cute little card really did bring a big smile to my face!!! Those little ghost are so cute!

Carole said...

Hi Patti, you made my day dear friend, thank you for your very sweet words.

The card is adorable Patti. I love working with kraft and those little ghosts are so darn cute! Carole xox

Lynne in NI said...

OMgosh what a sweet little ghostie! I've been after a decent white pen for ages, so I'll have to look out for one of these.

Lorie said...

Oh goodness...this is just adorable! The kraft paper is a great idea! I never would have thought of it!

Iris said...

The card is a cutie! Love those ghosts and the pops of white in an adorable neutral card! Amazing job once again!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this bunches 0 it may have to come and play at a friends house soon.

Anonymous said...

I just love Halloween!!! The ghosts are just the cutest!!! Great job Patti!! :)

Julie S said...

These are SO cute!

Carolyn King said...

one of my favorite color combinations...those ghosts are adorable!!

AmethystCat said...

hee hee - adorable! love the single popped ghost!