Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Faith Wings...

Hi ya!  Did you all survive the dreaded "Monday"?  
I made it through unscathed...tee hee!

The challenge this week at the Impression-Obsession blog is a color combination of yellow and gray.
When I saw the colors, I immediately thought of my newest I-O stamps!

Impression Obsession Bird Collage 4 (E-13046), Impression Obsession 'Faith Wings (D-13004)', My Mind's Eye 'Miss Caroline' DP, Want2Scrap Bling (Flourishes), Spellbinder's Romantic Rectangle Dies, Ribbon, Roses, and CS from my stash, Stampin' Up Basic Gray Ink.
 I think you still have one more day to ink your I-O stamps up and join in this challenge!
Would love to see YOUR gray and yellow cards!

Have a wonderful day :)
Patti J.

Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Shirley said...

Absolutely lovely, Patti! Your background is perfect to accentuate your lovely image and sentiment! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!!

Auntie Em said...

This is so soft and serene Patti! I love the pretty bird you used for it and the yellow rose to match the sweet bouquet.

I usually don't mind Monday but Tuesday is my down day. If anything can go wrong, it will usually happen on a Tuesday. Not sure why.

Lorie said...

That is just gorgeous Patti! I love it!

Patti P. said...

Patti, I adore yellow and grey and your card is gorgeous with these. What a fabulous image and loving the bling.
hugs....

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful card ! Love this bird image.

Netty said...

Gorgeous card Patti and a wonderful quote, x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card, Patti! Your background is wonderful! hugs, Helena

craftieodmae said...

Oh Patti, this is just super gorgeous!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Patti, this card is gorgeous!!! I love the sentiment!!!

Cheryl W said...

This card is really lovely, Patti. Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMGosh, it is just beautiful! The stamp is so cool, and I love that color combo!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is just totally amazing my dear!!! LOVE that image and your elegant design!! So classy and Vintage is style!! HUGS :)

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful, I love the colors

Shona said...

This is so beautiful. I love the bird stamp you used on this card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the yellow and grey colour combo and the image is fabulous!

Iris said...

Yay for non-horrible Mondays! Love your card- the flowers, bling, and image are awesome together! Good job!

Katie said...

Love this pretty card! I really want to get that bird stamp as well! There are a couple bird stamps of Dina's that I like. Also love the little flowers with the crystal flourish. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Lynne in NI said...

Wow what a stunner Patti! Beautiful bird image, love how you reflected your yellow roses.

Beate said...

Oh....that's just beautiful!
Hugs and smiles