Tuesday, August 14, 2012

From ruffles to BBQ...

Know what I love best about paper creations?  
Hands down, it is the variety of images, styles, and textures!
My last card featured ruffles and bling, and today, I have BBQ and sandals...

Whimsie Doodles Image, Smokin' Hot Fun, Copic Markers, Blut CS, Scor-Pal

I found this cute little image at Whimsie Doodles, and decided that he is going to DS, who just moved. One of his new acquisitions is a BBQ grill and patio furniture, so this just seemed like fun.

Hope you are having a good week!
Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs,
Patti J.

20 comments:

craftieodmae said...

super duper cute, love it and your coloring rocks!

Maria Matter said...

oh he's a cutie Patti, adorable card!!
hugs & blessings

Lynne in NI said...

Hee what a sweet little chef - Love the texture from your embossing too!

Cheryl W said...

What a fun card, Patti. I love how you highlighted the sentiment, too!

Netty said...

Perfectly adorable card Patti, x

Anonymous said...

AWW! Patti, he is really adorable hun!! I just LOVE this!!! :)

Chelsea said...

Adorable!

Betty Benton said...

Cute, cute! It will be perfect for your son!

Aixa M. said...

So cute! Your coloring is great! By the way, thanks or visiting my blog and leaving such a nice message. : )

Kecia said...

Oh my! How cute is that, Patti!!! This is so adorable!

Amanda Mertz said...

Awwww Patti! He's soooo cute! Love your coloring (someday I'm going to come for an in person tutorial!) and I love how you did the score marks around the image and sentiment! TFS!

Stef H said...

this is just fabulous!!!!!

hugs :)

Cheri said...

Super cute, for DS, Patti.

Donna said...

Very cute, your son will treasure this card. Looking forward to visiting Saturday.co

Dawnll said...

Bet your son loves him! Such a fun image and great coloring.

Glenda Atkins said...

So cute,your son will love it!

Glittered Paws said...

How did I miss this yesterday??? Totally "masculine" - and I know he will love it. What a fun image to work with. Great job friend.

Audrey Frelx said...

Patti, he's such an adorable little image in his little sandals... lol!!! Such a sweet and adorable card!!!

Hugs!

Melisa Waldorf said...

So cute!!

Iris said...

So cute! Great coloring and scoring! Super creative and fun!