Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Brrrr.....it is low 30's here tonight - the wind is blowing, and it's been sleeting.  
Yikes!  Wasn't it just summer yesterday?  
Glad that DS flew out before all of this nasty weather started.  Thanks to all of you who left such nice comments yesterday, when I was feeling like such a crybaby!  
I hope that you are all staying warm!

I have another very quick Clear Dollar Stamps card to share with you today.  
This card features the set, "Paper Christmas Trees", and is an awesome set.    

 
Using the 'group' of trees, and the 'Happy Holidays' sentiment, the card front was printed on 110 lb. white Office Max brand CS, and trimmed to a 5" square.  The trees were then given a bit of bling with some various colors of Stickles, a ribbon added, and the card front was matted on a scrap of black CS, then onto the card front (Bazzill Basics).  Ta-da!

The bright colors are so cheerful, and OH. MY. GOODNESS.  
What a quick card this was!  
And...it is flat for mailing!

My term with Clear Dollar Stamps has ended.  Where has the time gone?  Thanks to Lori, Jerusha, and all of the wonderful ladies at CDS for making my months with them so enjoyable!

I have another clean and simple card for you today.  I'm beginning to believe that I actually CAN make CAS cards...lol :)   This card is for the Wednesday Challenge at All That Scraps.  I'm coming in just under the wire with this one!  No magic here - it's pretty self-explanatory!  Nesties and Copics...voila!  

Sentiments by Amy R., Image is Pie Birgitta, both were purchased at All That Scraps.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.

20 comments:

Danni said...

What pretty cards!!

Brenda said...

Fabulous cards Patty!!!

Auntie Em said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love those coloourful glittery trees with black background.
Hope you are having a great week and not as lonesome today. {Hugs} :)

Glittered Paws said...

Love the Christmas trees - so glitterey and colorful, but you know my fav is the Brigitta - she is just too darn cute and love your CAS for this one.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are stunning works of art my friend!

Pam Sparks said...

very fun trees Patti! Of course I love your pie Birgitta! She's a doll! Glad you made it in for the challenge!

Sue from Oregon said...

I don't know what it is about pointy trees...but I just love them! Super creations!

Donna said...

ooo I just love the bright fun colors in your trees!!!!

Dawnll said...

Oh I am lovng them.You and Stef are just amazing with these designs.
I try hard but mine always look odd or stark.
Thanks for sharing these designs.
Oh the winds we had today-my garbage can took off and I think it is in Ill by Stef..lol
Hugs my friend

Anonymous said...

Love the first card, very elegant! The second one is so sweet!
Hugsxx

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love the Christmas tree card with the glitter and the little Birgitta ... what a cutie! As for the nasty weather ... hope it goes away but not MY way!

craftieodmae said...

cards that shine!!!! Glad you are feeling better, stay warm.

Carolyn King said...

Both are wonderful! love that flat christmas tree card--perfect for mass production!

pam dement said...

Wow, sister of mine, I finally got to catch up on your blog, and I have to say I cannot decide which item I think is the best! I love the wreath, what a unique idea, and the cards, are just beautiful - just like you are!!! So glad I can call you my sister. Love you more than you will ever know!!! Me!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Patti!!! Sounds like gloomy weather you're having but your cards are so darn cute and cheery!!!

I hope though, despite, your weather you had a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Hugs, my sweet friend!

Laurie Unger said...

I really like all the different colors on the trees! Stay warm!

redwasher1 said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!!! Patti,your cards are always inspirational!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh Patti, you most certainly CAN make CAS cards! These are gorgeous, I especially love your pretty trees!

Beate said...

Patti, I love both cards. The tree image is so pretty and I love how you embellished it.
The little girl image and card is just darling.
Hugs and smiles

AmethystCat said...

great cards!!! Love the trees - super cute! and, the other is so sweet!