Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rerun...

Tee hee... I am re-running a favorite silly card of mine that I made the end of April. A friend called me today and asked me if I would post it again.

Ironically, when I started looking at this week's challenges, I found that there is one at Three Clovers Designs, using black, white, and one other color. This little card is just too much fun not to use again! All stamps and papers are TAC. Hope she makes you smile! Caryl P. named her Lola, and I liked that, so Lola, she is!!!
Lola says, "If you've got it, flaunt it"!

I am working on several challenges to get out this week - see you tomorrow!
Patti J.
~Is your life a mission, or an intermission???

6 comments:

Sally Taylor said...

That is so cute - I just love this set.

Caryl P said...

I remembered Lola as soon as I saw her! I'll be singing the CopaCabana song to my first graders today...hehe!

Nilla said...

Will never forget you bloggers, otherwise I will not see your beautiful cards! You know famous for a day then....Hugs Nilla

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

That is so cute!! Love the image and sentiment!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Funny card! Thanks for joining us this week at 3CTC!

Kerry D-C said...

This is adorable! So glad that you reposted this for the 3 Clovers Challenge! Thanks for playing along!