Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chldren are a Gift from God...

Don't you just adore working on baby stuff? I can't help but smile when I'm playing with pink or blue papers!

I know I've been MIA for several days. I've been working on some invitations for a baby shower mid-June. Their theme is Bon Voyage, and consists of blue, brown, white, and tan. It features planes, boats, and cars. I couldn't find a stamp that worked with any of their theme items, so I cut up some patterned papers and made my own boats! I had seen a similar layout on SCS eons ago, and sketched it out, and was actually able to find it when I needed it! Lol! Hope the new momma and grandma will like them! (The photo's are terrible - the beautiful soft colors look yellowed...so sorry!)


(The punched ovals say that the baby's favorite colors are blue, brown, tan, and white...

Have a great night - I'm off to watch the end of American Idol, and finish a swap!

Thanks for stopping by!


Patti J.
~The simplest toy is one which even the youngest child can operate...it's called a grandparent!

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

my how you have been busy ... great job on these ... love all of the details that went into them!

Unknown said...

Wow, you've been really busy! These invites are gorgeous! Fabulous job my friend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are gorgeous! You had a lot of work.
Great job!
Hugs xx
Pat

Unknown said...

Patti , These are wonderful. I am sure they will be treasured. Thank you so much for deciding to follow my blog! It send joy to my heart!

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! That's a big project. They're beautiful! Love your design.

Glittered Paws said...

What a great job loves very baby boyish - but oh my looks like a lot of work. I am sure grandma and mom will be happy.

Anonymous said...

Dear Patti,
I have something for you on my blog, just come and pick it up, you deserve it. You are always commenting on my blog and you were one of the first one to follow me and you have attitude :))
Hugs xx
Pat

Barb said...

Wow... THAT's a lot of announcements to make! They look absolutely wonderful!

Vicki said...

Oh Patti, these are just fabulous, well done you!

Vicki x

Maria Matter said...

Wowzer, these are fabulous! I'm sure they'll be please! Great job making your own boat, very impressive!!!!!
Hope you have a great weekend Patti, take care
Blessings, Maria

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So cute! I love boat images... and of course, I'm partial to boy looks since I have four! Children are, indeed, gifts from God. Today is my 3rd miracle's 16th birthday.

xOx Lisa

Kim said...

Wow! These are adorable!

Anna said...

These are so cute! You've been making some wonderful cards!