Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flutterby....

Hello! Hope your day has been productive and happy. I am glad that mine is at the 'time for ME' point!

I made this card for Stamp Challenges. I just came in and did a little blog hopping and found them for the first time and got excited about trying a challenge with them! All stamps are from Little Paper Shop, which I won a few weeks ago on an Our Creative Corner challenge! The papers are all from 3 Bugs In a Rug. I used my favorite ink - Colorbox Chalk, Chestnut roan for all stamping and distressing. Also used was a Martha Stewart edge punch for the little strip in the center, and some flat pearls. Hope it brings a smile to your evening - I liked the way it
turned out!



The little flap lifts up on the front, and the card also opens like a regular greeting card!

Have a wonderful night! I'm off to Engler Park to walk my 100 steps while DD walks her 10000!!!

Patti J.

~Wishing without work is like fishing without bait!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow this is so terrific, love these colors and your beautiful images...what a creative card!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Anna said...

Lovely card! Fab job with the sketch challenge!

Barb said...

Totally diggin' all of the movement and details of this one, Patti!!

Justa Ann Nabors said...

Patti,
This looks great. Good Job!
Hugs,Justa

Caryl P said...

Ooooooooo, I'm loving this card, and all the detail you put into it! Those stamps are too fun also, who doesn't love a winged thing? Happy Friday!

marianne-g said...

So creative. Beautiful card.

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous, Patti! I love the hidden panel.

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies, you find plenty at the moment.
You colours go so well together.
Good job!
Hugs xx
Pat

Melisa Waldorf said...

Awesome cards chick!!