Monday, February 20, 2023

Life is better...

Hi friends!

I'm sharing a really cute card that I created with s stamp from the February release at Technique Junkies.

Life really, truly IS much better with a dog. We are still having trouble getting used to the quietness here, but are confident that we will settle into a new 'normal'! I used the stencil 'Paws', for the background, and the 'Better with a Dog' stamp for the focal panel.


I don't know why the photo turned out so dark - used my light box, and everything! The hearts are actually stenciled on with some Fuschia colored Stencil Butter. Sigh.... The blue was an accident, but I like the finished outcome, so I left it. A baby wipe with blue ink happened to fall onto the image, and of course, left a big blue smudge, so what's a girl to do, but smudge the whole project? Lol...creative opportunities, right?

Thanks for dropping by to visit today!

Hugs, Patti J.

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute with your little puppy design!

Cheryl W said...

Super cute! Almost as cute as the one you sent me, which I love, love love. I think your blue smooshing on this one only added to its cuteness. You're so creative, Patti. I doubt there's an "oops" you couldn't turn into an opportunity.

Anonymous said...

How clever to fix your accident. One would never know. Fabulous colours. Another awesome PJ card!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, sweet image and nice background!

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling card with that pup! Really love how you've done the background with the interesting texture!!

Glittered Paws said...

I am playing catch up on my comments - love the puppy card - you know what I saw - there are no mistakes in stamping. Well unfortunately I did find out through past experience that is not "always" true. Loving all of your great cards.