Thursday, February 23, 2023

Catching up again!

 Happy Thursday!

Once again, I'm behind in sharing some things. I'll try harder to keep up in the future! Maybe I should have given up procrastination (or pro-craft-ination) for lent!

I made a couple of cards for a lady that has 2 new great-grandsons, and thought I'd share them. This was a card style that was popular MANY years ago, and every now and then, I feel the need to create one. Here's what I made: 


As you know, we had to let our little Sophie cross that dreaded Rainbow Bridge on New Year's Day. Her groomer was as devastated as we were, so I made this card to share with her:



Some cute treat boxes I made at Christmas for the ladies at Card & a Cuppa.



Made this one at Card and a Cuppa this winter - thanks Sally McDonald!!!



Also made these at Card and a Cuppa - Thanks Shirley Hotop!!!



That's all for today, hope this finds you all well, and looking forward to spring! It's been busy here - one doctor appointment after another! Heck to get old, right?

Hugs,
Patti J.

Food for thought: 

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
~Eleanor Roosevelt

(I used to change this up a bit when the kids were in school. I'd tell them 'No can can ruin your day today, without your permission'.

7 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

that's all for today! Whoa! That's a ton! I guess I could do this too with birthday cards! lol I remember the baby dresser... so cute and yours are wonderful! I'm sure they were happy to receive them and will treasure them!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These are all brilliant makes Patti! Sure looks like you had loads of fun putting them together too! The treat boxes are darling and I absolutely love those baby cards with the dresser drawers!! STINKIN' CUTE each and every one of them! So glad you shared and to be honest, I really needed a quote like the one you've shared in your post today! Thank you friend!

Cheryl W said...

What a wonderful selection of cards you shared today! They're all so different and so perfectly made. I actually love seeing a group of cards, expecially when the styles, occasions and layouts are different.

I'm so sorry you lost your fur baby on New Year's day. I understand from experience the heartache that comes from a loss like that. A big virtual hug to you, Patti.

Lena said...

What a lovely assortment of cards, Patti. Each just as lovely than the other. Beautifully done!
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Lena

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Patti, your cards all rock, but the favourite is the dresser drawers. I remember when they were popular. Unfortunately, I don't have appropriate stamps. I can be 200% sure the recipient will go crazy over the unique design. Hugs--Bethie

Verna Angerhofer said...

Excellent designs on all your wonderful projects!

Glittered Paws said...

I really like it when you put "several" cards up in one blog post - great ay to play catch up as well. The dresser cards are adorable - and I know J. had to love them. The rest of the projects - well you know my favorite - the sweet gnomes. Keep up the great creativity.