Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Catching Up...

Hi there!

Well, I have a lot more catching up to do! Seems I am making very little these days, until I go to post what I've made! Then I realize I've created more than I thought!

Here are a few little treat boxes I made for a stamping day at Ruth's house:

I made a whole family of reindeer boxes, using the Stampin' Up Design a Treat bundle from this years mini catalog. Aren't they adorable?


Since Ruth was hosting, she needed double trouble, so I found this cute tutorial HERE, and made her a box for TWO reindeer treat boxes!


And last, but not lease, here is what is inside!

Thanks for dropping by today!

Will try to be a bit more prompt in my posting of creations, I promise!!!

Hugs and blessings,
Patti J.


12 comments:

Lynette said...

So cute, and very fun!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Patti!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Patti,
So nice to visit your blog again! I have been on a bit of a crafting hiatus!
I absolutely love your boxes. Thanks for the inspiration. Now I know what to have on the hall entrance table when my grandkids arrive in December!

Beautiful project and masterfully crafted!
Hugz,
Chana

Cheryl W said...

So stinkin' cute! I love these. I have to find a little treat box to make and take to my son's house in Portland, OR, where we will be spending Christmas. Hope I can find some simple ideas I can make in short order.

Maz said...

Hi Patti, I love your friend Ruth's single treat box reindeers. Do you know if there is a tutorial for them please? Cheers and Thankyou, Marilyn in the UK.

*Vicki* said...

Those are the CUTEST little reindeer boxes Patti! I adore the little red noses too! You even decorated the little chocolate pieces inside too! Thanks so much for sharing a link to the tutorial as well my friend! Hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh Em GEEEEEEE! These are so adorable!!!!

Julie DiMatteo said...

Super cute, Patti!

Donna said...

These are adorable, thank you so much for making me 2 for the grand kids Advent box!

Lynne in NI said...

Merry Christmas Patti! Thank you for the gorgeous card with the sweet little doggy! Miss Molly loved it too ... though I managed to whisk it away before she sank her teeth in hahahaha

Glittered Paws said...

These were adorable - I think you will get a lot of use out of this die. Of coarse who doesn't like chocolate - I DO!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Pj. These are stinkin' cute!! Those antlers help to make the project so very unique. You're a lot of fun and I wish I lived closer to you. --Bethie

Gail said...

I am behind in commenting!
These are so cute!