Sunday, November 6, 2022

Ruth's Cards, post 2

Here's one more of Ruth's card ideas.  I think it's called a split page technique? You stamp across an 8.5 x 11 piece of cardstock, in the middle, then turn the cardstock and stamp again in the middle. When finished stamping, you cut the sheet to panels that are 4.25 x 5.5, or smaller if you wish to mat them.

Enjoy, I think these turned out beautifully! 

The leaves are from a Stampin' Up set - Soft Seedlings, I think is the name (I borrowed this set from Shirley, so not sure). The sentiments are from an uber-awesome set that I got from the Ink Blot Shop. It's called Greetings to You, and I am in love with this set!

Hope you like them!








Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Patti J.

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the leaves. A wonderful set of cards!

Cheryl W said...

These cards are fabulous! I'm going to give this technique a try to make a few Thanksgiving cards to donate. I'll try stamping leaves in fall colors as you described. It will be such a quick way to make a few cards. Again, thanks for the inspiration. You're a crafting wonder, Patti!

*Vicki* said...

What a clever idea! I like doing this to create several different styles of cards, but forget about doing it! I think I knew it as a "masterboard" technique or something? All of your cards turned out amazing with this Patti! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration friend!

Glittered Paws said...

How do I keep getting further behind??? I have to make this - why - because I LOVE it. And the sentiments were perfect for this design.

Gail L. said...

Great cards.
I have heard the technique called 4 in 1.
Haven't tried it, but sure will now!