Monday, December 26, 2022

Christmas Shadow Box Swap

Hello friends!


I've been away for a good while, and thought I should pop in with a bit of winter cheer!


There are 9 of us creative folks that decided to get a shadow box swap together. Our good friend, Sally McDonald has led us all in this fun endeavor!


Here is our Christmas swap:


I must apologize for the awful photo. With the glass, I almost have to stand on my head to avoid a glare. I probably should have removed the glass for the photo...duh!

Anyway, from left to right:

middle row: Patti Gilliam, Beth Norman-Roberts, Donna Thielker

We are having a great time with this swap - next up are 'Winter' squares, which we are almost finished with!

Hope that you all had a very merry Christmas!
We were 'home alone', and actually managed to stay out of trouble! 

Blessings to all for a healthy, and happy 2023!
Patti J.



6 comments:

Lynette said...

That is beautiful and very fun, Patti! Welcome back! I've missed you.

Cheryl W said...

What a fun project, and you all made such wonderful squares! Where did you get your shadow boxes and what size are they? I'd love to get one and use it to make a seasonal shadow box for myself. I'm assuming the squares could be adhered to the background paper and then the entire sheet could be changed out with the seasons. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

*Vicki* said...

Your box turned out so beautiful Patti! I love those striped papers you've used with your squares and everything looks so festive around it as well! Beautifully done and I look forward to putting mine together soon as well! Thanks for all of the fun and inspiration with these squares! Also I appreciate your kindness and support throughout the year. I look forward to seeing what's in store for the New Year ahead and I'm happy to be a friend! HUGS

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your square was awesome, Patti! What I like about it is it is so very detailed. Who knew so much detail could be in a small space. The sparkle and cardinals add a nice touch to the car and tree. Thanks for introducing me to the project. I had fun with it.

Lynne in NI said...

Well wasn't that such a great idea and what a lovely piece of art you now have!!
Happy New Year, I hope 2023 is a good one!

Gail said...

That turned out so great!
That's an awesome idea for an exchange!
Happy New Year!