Friday, October 14, 2022

Hark...!

                                                                        Hi friends!


I was recently asked to do a program for a nearby church's Women's Group. When asked to do a program, (not a class), I try to think of a project that can all be set up in advance, and one that will teach a few basics to potential new paper crafters. 

I decided on this card. This is a beautiful hybrid set from Stampin UP. There are stamps, dies, and an embossing folder in this set, 'Merriest Moments'. I knew this set lives at my besties house, so I called Shirley and said, "I'll do all of the cutting and prep work, if you'll loan me the set, and help me day of program". Whew....she said yes! 


Inside of card:

This project allowed the ladies to: 
~Stamp with Misti, Stamparatus, and Tonic stamp positioners
~Heat emboss (sentiment on front of card)
~2nd generation stamping (Poinsettia on envelope and card insert)
~Die Cut
~Dry Emboss
~Use liquid glue and tape runners
~Use dimensional foam for card front panel.

They all seemed pleased. Each step was pre-set on one of the stamp positioners. We had a cuttlebug set up for die cutting the beautiful background, and a Big Shot set up for embossing the die cut. Everything went very smoothly, and the ladies were happy...Win-Win!

Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow with some more paper fun!

Hugs,
Patti J.

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and gorgeous colors choice!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Patti!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your card and envelope are so beautiful. Decorated envelopes just adds that "I love you" touch. Good luck!!

Lynne in NI said...

This is beautiful Patti, bet your ladies had a great time!

Laurie Unger said...

How pretty! This looks like a wonderful set to use for your program. Wish I was closer!

Cheryl W said...

You're a born teacher! You picked the perfect card to show a TON of cardmaking techniques. This must have been a memorable program--especially for those who were new to cardmaking. Way to go, Patti (and Shirley, too)!

Wanda said...

Your card is VERY pretty!!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, it's just gorgeous Patti! I love the dark background to make the main sentiment panel pop out! I'm sure the ladies had a wonderful time!!

Lynette said...

Such an awesome thing to do, Patti!! Glad it worked out and that everyone had a great time.

Gail L. said...

Great card, and great job!