Monday, October 24, 2022

Behind once again!

Hi friends!

So, here I am, behind in posting again! How can I get so busy that I forget to post what I've been creating? Does that happen to any of you, or am I just an utter fail? Lol...

Anyway - here are some things I've been doing in the past couple of weeks:

This is a pretty card that we made at Card and a Cuppa with our good friend, Sally. She's a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and several of us meet with her at Panera's twice a month, hang out, have yummies, and make a card. I love this one! You all know me and plaid, right? Thanks, Sally!


My bestie, Shirley, found this die, and grabbed one for each of us. It makes some beautiful backgrounds! Easy mass produced cards! Thanks, Shirley!


So, a while back I purched some UBER-fun dies and stamps from My Favorite Things. I joined a 'verseless' swap, and thought these dies would make fun cards! So I made one to keep and send, and six to swap. Gotta love dies that create such beautiful scenes!



Last for today, I needed a fun quick gift box to send to a lady in Michigan. I am a 'Senior Angel', and the lady is my senior. I write to her every week, and try once a month or more, to send a small gift. I created this matchbox type box with ready made boxes from Stampin' Up that I got last year. The rest was easy! The ghosts and white boo shadow, from Memory Box, were cut from some glitter paper that I find at Wal-Mart. It cuts beautifully! I just cut a black panel, die cut all the goodies, and attached them. Filled the box with Hershey and Twix mini candy bars. Thanks, Pam, for the adorable Boo sentiment!



What fun it is to have made such good friends doing what I love to do! Thanks to all of you!!!

Hugs and grins,
Patti J.

Back soon with another LATE post! lol...

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Excellent group of cards! Loving the blue plaid. Would it surprise you to hear I love plaid too? Wondering if you used SU masks to make the plaid. Your other cards re adorable. You have such a heart of gold. I love that you are so active with your senior. I never knew about this.

Cheryl W said...

Your cards are all so, so fabulous. The verseless cards are downright amazing! What a fun group to be a part of. You are so creative, Patti. I always get so many ideas from you.

Donna said...

Fabulous collection of cards. You have been busy in your craft room, what fun!

Glittered Paws said...

I liked the card we did at Cuppa and a Card as well. That set is so versatile. Well then on to the verseless swap - OHM - who wouldn't want that one in their swap stack. Fingers crossed. A lot of work for sure.

Gail L. said...

Great job!
The verse-less cards are spectacular!
The little ghost box is cute!