Monday, October 17, 2022

New stamps!!!

Hi all!
SO......I found a 'new to me' place to shop!  I happened to see a friend's post, where she used this uber-fun Scribble Rectangles stamp from The Ink Blot Shop, and had to have them!!!

Here's what I made using the smallest of the 2 scribbles in the Scribble Rectangles set:


And here are the other sets I purchased. I absolutely LOVE the larger 'sentence strips' in this Simple Sayings set. This set has 33 stamps! These sentiments will heat emboss SO nicely, and the Greetings to You set with the large YOU just rocked my world. Cannot wait to get that set inky!!!  


Ya'll just gotta go check out the cute stuff in this shop!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. So bright and colourful, just like you! I have to go back to stare at it again. New stamps are so fun!

Lynette said...

What fun sets, and such a great card!

*Vicki* said...

This is such a happy and fun card! What a clever way to use the image here Patti! Thanks for sharing this wonderful inspiration!

Donna said...

Very fun and striking card!

Glittered Paws said...

When I first saw just the stamp I wondered what my creative friend was going to do with it. But oh talk about nailing it, that you did. And I love the other stamp sets you got as well. I just might have to "borrow" them while you are gone on your next trip. I promise I will take good care of them.

Cheryl W said...

What a fun way to use that scribble stamp! I love all the colors. It looks like you could even stamp it in a light color and then heat emboss one of the big "YOU" sentiments right on top of it. These are definitely really useful stamp sets.

Tifany at Ink Blot Shop said...

What a fun card! So glad you are loving your new stamps!

Gail L. said...

The stamp and card are fabulous!