Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Back again!

Hello again, fellow crafters!
I'm back with a few more of the last week creations that I finished but didn't remember to post!

A friend from church asked for 6 'cute' anniversary cards. She didn't want nasty, snarky, or profane, just cute. 

Here's what I came up with:

This one uses Stampin Up's Counting Sheep.
The sentiment on card and inside were computer generated.

Inside of card:


This card uses the old owl punch from Stampin' Up and a heart punch from Martha Stewart. The fence die is from Our Daily Bread Designs, and the envelope art is from a set I bought at Dollar Tree!

Sentiment is computer generated - pears are free clip art from the web, and the hearts on card and envelope are from the Dollar Tree set used in the owl card.



The beautiful adult beverages are from Stampin Up's 'Nothing's Better Than' set. The birds and waves are from Stampin Up's 'High Tide' set.


This one just used some pretty cardstock from my stash, and a piece of glittery paper from Hobby Lobby that I've had for a few years. The die cut frame is My Favorite Things, and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up, but I don't remember what set! I think it's an older Christmas set, but I'm old and forgetful, so who knows???


Last is this one using stamps from Ink Blot Shop and Our Daily Bread Designs. I did actually post this one last week!

Thanks for putting up with my hit or miss posts! I really am trying!

Next on my agenda is to purge! I have WAY too much stuff!

Thanks for popping in!

Hugs and blessings galore,
Patti J.






9 comments:

Donna said...

These are all so cute, you captured what they wanted perfectly! Thanks for the inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card designs and my favorite is the pear couple anniversary card. So cute and fun!

Cheryl W said...

I would say you nailed it for the "cute anniversary card" commission! I love them all, and you've given me some great ideas for anniversary cards. I'm always looking for quick and fun ideas for cards I can make to donate.

Pam Sparks said...

so cute! You had fun! But you mentioned that 'P' word! Shame on you! hohoho I need to do that and the 'c' word. Clean! ugh. lol

Glittered Paws said...

What great anniversary cards - love them all - have a couple of favorites - the sheep, and the colored lines. I am sure she will be pleased with what you have created. They are even cuter IRL.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So so cute. I think those sheep are too adorable. A lovely arrangement of cards. Your friend must love them to pieces.

*Vicki* said...

Patti, these are ALL just adorable! I love that you've made a batch of anniversary/love cards here! You've done a brilliant job coming up with what was asked from you and they'll love them!

Lynne in NI said...

Well I'm sure your friend was absolutely delighted with these, Patti!

Gail L. said...

Those are just great, and cute!
Good job!