Friday, July 8, 2022

Forgotten Cards #1

 Hello Friends!

Well, this is a brand new chapter in my life. I have no DT cards to share for the first time in over 20 years. I'm about to head for California for a couple of weeks wearing my Grandma hat, so thought this would be a good time to post some of the cards that have been accumulating over the past year or two! Send up a few prayers for my hubby, as he will be home alone while I'm traveling!

Today, I'll share the most recent! These cards are from a workshop that me and my friend Shirley just held. I saw this fun Iguana card at my friend Vicky Parson's blog, and asked if I could CASE it for our workshop. She graciously approved, so I quickly ordered the set from Inky Stamper. I thought it would be so much fun to create with.

Here'e a little gift that all of the participants received...


And....here are the six cards that we created for the workshop -  the first three were my designs, the last three were Shirley's designs:











Isn't that crane card gorgeous???

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm off to Ca. tomorrow, but will post some things while I'm gone - no links, no info, just cards!  If you have questions, feel free to ask!

Hugs and lots of blessings,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Your workshop looks like it was a lot of fun, Patti!! How great that you and Shirley did that. Safe travels to you and have some wonderful Grandma time!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! All are awesome! You have lots of talent!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Well 20 years and no DT. I know the feelings that go with it. In this next chapter in your life, enjoy your time in all your travels and spending time with your family. Will you still teach?

Your cards are beautiful. I'm so glad you posted them. I even see SU.

Your design are always so unique.

Cheryl W said...

The cards you created are so much fun, I can't even pick a favorite. I'll bet you had the best time at your workshop. You'll have an even better time, though, with your grandbabies. Safe travels, and happy memory-making!

Glittered Paws said...

I think everyone loved all 6 of the cards. We had a nice turnout.

*Vicki* said...

Always love seeing what projects you and Shirley come up with!! These turned out so stinkin' cute Patti! I absolutely love the different ways you've used that lizard!! How fun I'm sure everyone had!! TFS friend and safe travels!! P.S. I'm sure it's a GREAT feeling to NOT have to post too!! LOL

Lynne in NI said...

Oh how fun,hope you're having a wonderful family time!! Fab cards as always!