Thursday, July 14, 2022

Forgotten Cards Post #3

Hello again from sunny California!

Here are a few more cards to share! I've included no info or links, so if you have questions, just shout them out and I'll try to answer!

When Shirley and I do a workshop, she gets a kit of my 3 cards, and I get a kit of her 3 cards. The next few posts will be more of the cards from Shirley's kits that I FINALLY assembled last week!











Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great July!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are all so brilliant! How fun to exchange the kits for each other to do! They're all so different and very inspirational! Thank you for sharing them with us! P.S. I'm working on a kit from Shirley myself she sent over my way!! LOL Hope to share some things soon! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so well designed and beautiful!

Cheryl W said...

What a great collection of cards! These must have been fun to put together. Thanks for sharing them, as they've given me some great ideas.

Lynette said...

Such wonderful cards, and all so different! Thanks for sharing them. I hope your "grandma" time is going very, very well!

Glittered Paws said...

Loved all of these kits - and it is fun to exchange kits with each other. I loved the reindeer card - may have to use him again this year. TFS dear friend.

Lynne in NI said...

Looks like you've had lots of fun with your friend's kits Patti, they're all fab!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, another great kit. I wouldn't even know where to begin picking out a favourite because they are all so cute. Lots of hard work for the both of you.