Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Dance with the Waves

Hello there!

Today, I'm sharing another pretty card that I made with a new Technique Junkies stamp, Dance with the Waves, from the June release at Technique Junkies. This is such a beautiful sentiment, that I kept this card simple.

This is a bitter-sweet day for me. I have stepped down from the Technique Junkies Design Team, due to lots of things going on at home. This will be my last post for TJ. However, you'll still see me, as I plan to spend some time using products that have never seen ink!  To Pat and Mark Huntoon, THANK YOU!  I wish you'd invited me to the team sooner, so I could have loved you and your products longer!  You have been a joy to work for, and had so much patience with me as I learned to step outside of my box! 

Without further ado...Here's what I made:


The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of white cardstock with a Kaleidacolor ink pad (remember them?), and matted with purple cardstock. This panel was adhered to a beautiful card base from my stash, with pop dots. Easy peasy!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Patti. Tough decision to step down, I'm sure.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I have a few of those Ink pads in a drawer at my farm home.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a beautiful card. Patti, I'm so glad that we got to work together my friend. I know it was a hard decision for you. All the best as you enter the next stage in life. Love you. Bethie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

*Vicki* said...

The colors certainly do look dreamy and go very well with that wonderful sentiment you've used here Patti! I'm sure that you will be very much missed on the team and I sure have enjoyed seeing your creations with everything! Enjoy your time my friend! HUGS

Sue said...

Always hard to leave something you love, but does get overwhelming at times! Love this card, the colors are wonderful and the sentiment is lovely. Hope all is well with you and yours and that the extra time you will have now you can enjoy more every day things.

Hugs
Sue

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely beautiful and I know this has been a hard decision for you to make but...you will always have awesome cards to post. Have fun with the extra free time dear friend.