Monday, June 13, 2022

Statue of Liberty

Hello there!

Today, I'm sharing a pretty card that I made with a new TJ stamp, Statue of Liberty, from the June release at Technique Junkies. This is a fabulous image, perfect for an Independence Day Card. Hard to believe July 4th is just around the corner!

Here's what I made:



The image was stamped onto a piece of patterned paper with Versamark Ink, and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The focal panel was adhered to a white card base. Next the America Beats True sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock, cut out, and adhered to the focal panel. The upper part of the sentiment was adhered directly to the card, the lower part of the sentiment was popped up with foam dots.

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - I have never tried stamping/embossing on pattern paper but I love the results. Great 4th card. You always knock them out of the park dear friend.

Donna said...

This is so striking, great image and looks lovely embossed with your night sky background!

Lynette said...

What a simple and effective way to use that stamp, Patti - well done!

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Patti,cwhat a fab stamp! The year is ripping past at super speed, I can't believe next week is already mid summer day (unfortunately we've had zero sign of actual summer yet, our weather has been absolute rubbish so far!)

Bethie said...

A very nice patriotic card. The bg paper couldn't be any more perfect, and embossing white over top seals the beauty. Fantastic card my friend. Hope you're off to the start of a good week.

Cheryl W said...

Very impressive card, Patti! I love how you heat-embossed the image onto your DSP, which looks like a starry sky. And, of course, I now have the tune of "Grand Old Flag" in my head. I'm pretty sure I'll be singing it until I go to bed, lol.