Thursday, June 9, 2022

Sunset Sentiments

Hello, friends!

I'm up today on the Technique Junkies blog, and am sharing three cards that I made, using some new stamps from the June Release. I hope you like them! This is such a beautiful release.

Here's my first card:


Wow! What a beautiful wave. This card features Big Wave, and Sunset Sentiments. The wave was inked with some pretty Distress Oxide Ink, some blending toward the top with an Ink Blending Brush and a beautiful sentiment finished this card nicely.


And here's card number two:


This card features Pier Sunset, and Sunset Sentiments. The focal image was colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped with black ink, and Dolphin Cove Shimmering Bliss was spritzed on to finish the panel. The panel was backed with some silver metallic cardstock (which didn't photograph well), and adhered to a black card base. Another easy, pretty card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

The large wave is stunning and perfect for creating a nice background with! That second card with the silhouette scene is awesome and reminds me of a cabin we stayed in last Summer. Beautiful inspiration my friend! TFS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs using these stamps!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Delightful work. The top card is so soft and elegant (can waves be elegant?). I love the colour combo. The second card is so cool with the scene outside of the stamp region. Your work is always joyful.--Bethie

Cheryl W said...

You make the loveliest cards, Patti! The first one in this post just blew me away. That wave stamp really is impressive!

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - and yes I love the big wave as well. I didn't think I did until I saw it so beautifully used. The second card is very nice as well. Two beautiful cards displayed this week.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful cards Patti! We were at the seaside today and the Atlantic Ocean was grey and very cold looking - I definitely would have preferred it to have been your colour and then I might have dipped my toes in LOL ;)