Sunday, September 19, 2021

In All Things of Nature

Hello!
I have a pretty card to share today!  

I started with a Kraft base, and 3 strips of patterned paper scraps. I adhered the paper strips to the card, spacing them equally. Then, I used my score board to score lines over the entire card. After the base was finished, I stamped #SS138 Leaf Corner Sentiments, Set of 3 with Brown Memento Ink. I turned the card base, and stamped again, creating a frame for the sentiment (also stamped in brown). The image was distressed a bit, fussy cut, and popped up on the card base using dimensional squares. A few dots of glossy accents here and there finished this card nicely!


Super easy! Give it a try!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out their incredible stamps!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful in design and I love the sentiment!

Cheryl W said...

The scored lines add so much dimension to your pretty card! Love how you made the frame for your sentiment. It made me think about some of the larger corner dies I have. Could they be used to make frames for sentiments, too? Thanks so much for always inspiring me, Patti.

*Vicki* said...

Wow, those scored lines look so pretty on your card here Patti! I totally forget about doing that as it adds a wonderful texture! I love the idea of using the kraft for your pretty image sentiment as it gives it a nice Autumn feel! Very pretty card indeed friend!

Sue said...

The neutral colors are wonderful. The score lines too! Beautiful fall card, Patti. Love this.

Hugs
Sue