Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Ghosties Night

Hello!


It's Release day at Technique Junkies! We have some great new fall stamps for you, and all of them are 15% off through Sept. 8th! No codes are needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. 

Here is the Gotta Have it All Bundle, and a little preview of the new stamps:


Wow! It's time to be making those cards for Halloween and Fall recipients, already. I've had a bit of fun with the new seasonal stamps! I chose today, to post some Halloween Ghosts. Don't worry, they're pretty friendly - hope they make you smile!

Here is my first card:


For the first card, I stamped the entire Image #S934 Ghosties Night with black Versafine Ink, onto white cardstock. That focal panel was trimmed down, and adhered to a white mat. The focal panel was then adhered to a 5 x 7 black card base. The finishing touch was to add a sentiment. I chose 'Just Hi' from the #SS02b Simple Sentiments Set 2, Style B set, and heat embossed with white powder. I like the way this one turned out. Clean and simple!


And here is card number two:


This one was fun. I die cut a frame, and the BOO from black cardstock. The #S934 Ghosties Night was again stamped on white cardstock, but I chose to fussy cut 4 ghosts, and stick them into the window openings.  This card made me smile, but it needed something more than a solid white background, so I masked off the center, and spritzed the card front with Shimmering Bliss 'Chestnut Mare'. I wish you could see the pretty shimmer in real life!

So....which one is your favorite?

I hope you like these fun new release items, and can't wait for you to see the rest of this release!
Be sure to check out the list below for some sweet inspiration from our Design Team!
        
 
Patti (you are here!)








Videos and/or 'lives':



Beth


Remember - you can always use my personal discount code to save 10% when you shop... 
Here's the code:
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and grins,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Such cute ghost cards!

*Vicki* said...

These ghosts are SO FUN! I just love Halloween and your inspiration certainly makes me smile today friend! That skull is really cool too! What a fun release and thanks for sharing inspiration with it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those ghosts are so fun! Nothing spooky but just cute, cute, cute!

Cheryl W said...

Your ghosty cards are so much fun. I especially love that second one I think I'll have to give that design a try. I haven't made a single Halloween card, yet. Guess I'd better bet on the stick!!!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great job you did with the ghosts - so cute - I don't like scary, and these ghosts make me smile.

Michele said...

excellent fun cards! xo