Wednesday, September 29, 2021

One Layer Card

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is to create a 'Clean and Simple One Layer Card'.

Here's what I made:


The dragongflies, dots, and sentiments were stamped in several different colors on the card base.
That's it!!! I just grabbed 3 dragonfly stamps, the dot stamp, a sentiment, and some colored inks...voial!

I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Donna said...

How beautiful with all the colorful dragonflies and lovely sentiment Patti!

Bethie said...

Gee this almost doesn't look like a one-layer card. The colours of your bright dragonflies tricks the eyes into believe they are raised. This turned out very nice Patti! I agree that your #1 choice for creepy Halloween. It actually freaks me out--LOL.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty with all those colorful dragonflies. Wonderful sentiment too!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your one layer card - especially the colored dragonflies. Great use of adding color to your card. And love the sentiment you choose to go with this CAS. Great job dear friend.

Cheryl W said...

Those pretty ink colors make your dragonflies just pop off the card. Love the dots, too. I have a stamp like that and don't use it often enough. I'm always happy to see CAS cards, because I'm really not good at making them. I need some great examples like this one to give me some ideas!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful take on the one layer challenge and you used so many stamps too! Awesome job!

*Vicki* said...

The colorful dragonflies are perfect for your CAS design Patti! I love that sentiment too! You've done a beautiful job with this challenge Patti! HUGS

Heather said...

So pretty! Love the rainbow of dragonflies; so fun!!