Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Fun Fold Challenge

  Hi there, crafty friends!

It's time for another Repeat Impressions Stamps challenge at The House that Stamps Built. This week, Wendy has challenged us to use a theme of 'Fun Folds'.

Here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:



This is a shadowbox card. 

You just need 2 pcs of cardstock the same size. Score each piece 1/2" and 1" from each side. Cut your opening out of the 'front' piece and glue or staple the ends together after all stamping and embellishing is complete.

 We hope you will create a card that has a focus on today’s theme, and enter it in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them!  Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
One lucky person this month will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!

Check out my sidebar - grab the code to save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

11 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool card, Patti! I love that fold.

Donna said...

Awesome card Patti and you make it sound so easy, thanks for the instructions, my grandkids would like this!

Glittered Paws said...

Great fun fold this week - love shadow box cards - this would be a fun one for a class as well. Great job on the scene you created with the fish.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a darling card. I love your creativity Patti.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and design. I like your little underwater scene.

Heather said...

Having you been watching Jennifer McQuire videos? I think she did a tutorial on this fold recently. Such a fun (and rather easy) technique, but it creates a really fun card! I love how you made yours an underwater scene; it looks fabulous!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Patti!

This is so pretty! I love Shadow Box cards and yours is so well done.

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it...such a cute sea scene.

Rosy Newlun said...

Hi Patti! Found you again! This is charming. I love all things ocean plus years ago I found a fold similar to this, with a moving piece that would open and close over the back layer. Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog🐋🌴🌺

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! this is amazing - such a cool fancy fold and wonderful shadow box. Love it!

Sue said...

I love your underwater scene and the fun fold is wonderful. Colors are perfect!

Hugs
Sue